Re: Prosperity - steam game fully playable

@dark, I got the game to support the developer but while it's nice blind accessibility is being worked on at the moment it's a lot of 1 percent 20 percent 50 percent kind of thing, so basicly when your workers are working you'll hear the percent go up, you can also work on your buildings and things, this also makes the percentage go up.

There's also music but, and this is very important, you can't turn it down even if you get into the sound options menu.

This isn't the kind of game I'd play again and again, I've already played it once and found the pressing enter to repeat the same action kind of thing to be a bit boring, also there's a lack of sounds, you get weather sounds and a tap tap tap when building, oh and a kidn of chrickly woosh when opening pages and there are different music peaces that play from time to time but I didn't feel drawn in to the world.

Someone who enjoys the game could probably give you a much better review of it than I can, I played for about 20 or so minutes and found it wasn't for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector