Re: Mata's BK2 walkthrough

For the person having trouble with 5.3, the walkthrough is designed  to be as detailed as my ability can lead me. The problem you're having is either a bug of sort or something stage specific that never happens to me. I don't know how to help you, sorry.

For the person wanting bk1 guide. Mr. Brunete wrote it a while back. Though I don't really like some of his strategies myself, that one is pretty well done.

For the others waiting for the walkthrough to be finished. It's mostly finished anyway game wise. Secrets wise, not really. I'm trying to prove every secret you guys tell me. It may take time, since I may not be available to do extensive playthrough or examine stages a lot thanks to my job consuming my life clock. Sorry guys. Really trying.