Re: Poll, do you ever get too old for your favorite childhood toys?

Well, you guys may or may not remember Amazing Allysen. She was one of those interactive dolls that you could have a conversation with. She came with a bunch of accessories that you could put in her hand and she could recognize them. My favorite thing was she actually learned things about you and remembered them. For example, she might ask you if you liked to sing, and she would remember what you told her. Like I said, mine crashed after a week and never worked again. I still don't know why.