Earwax

Hi all,
I've been working on a game library for my own use for a bit now, and thought it was maybe time to let the rest of the community loose with it.

It's the library I used to make my Lucky Thirteen game, and I'm kind of expanding it as I need new features.

Sound is pretty limited honestly, it uses Synthizer behind the scenes (although you could change that), but I haven't bothered abstracting much of it away yet, because I'm not sure what I need.

Everything's documented, although I've not got a readthedocs page or anything like that. That is something I will look into, just not tonight.

Anyways, the code can be found here, and of course you can

pip install earwax

.

There's an example in the repo, or you can check out the Lucky Thirteen source if you want something bigger.

I'll keep this thread for questions, suggestions or whatever else.

If you've found a problem (I'm sure there's many), or you've got a well thought out issue, feel free to submit an issue.