Re: Where to get pocemon crystel clear and accessible mod?

Pokemon crystal clear is a rom hack of pokemon crystal. It is not an officially released game by Nintendo. We really have to be careful how often we talk about and how much exposure we give these fan Projects as nintendo is very heavyhanded and has issued takedown orders to the creators of such hacks in the past. If it seems like I'm being brief, that is why. Also, I think this forum is cracking down on rom sharing, so people may be reluctant to help.