Re: best python compiler

Pyinstaller will at least know how to package cython-compiled code.  I know this works because that's what Synthizer is and I have one user using pyinstaller with it without doing anything extra.  I don't know if you can get pyinstaller to actually cythonize for you.

Cython works on most normal Python code, which is what I mean about it working 99% of the time.  But there's occasional things it won't work on.  If it's your own code you can usually fix it.  If it's a dependency you can't, but you can just distribute that part as normal Python in most cases, so in the end it's fine.