Re: Poll, do you ever get too old for your favorite childhood toys?

I've got a neat collection of Bopits, though not like a superfan collection, just the games that I liked. I remember getting my XT in like... 2013? And I had literally no idea what to do, then I had to learn the actions manually and figure:
"Hey, when he says 'pull it', you slide out this foot-lookin' thing."
Um, was I the only one who first thought the pull-it handle kinda looked like a foot? Anyway, I got to 30, and was significantly pleased with myself, then I beat it some years later. And then I got the Simon Swipe, Micro Simon (which is still fun for a palm-held game, then in no particular order: Bopit Tetris, Bopit Smash, Bopit Remake, and... my personal favourite, Bopit Beats.
And slightly off-topic, but I like to have a revisit at all the shows I watched as a kid too, though I'd never actually share that with anyone personal.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector