abandonware archive. Now finally in one place!

Hi all!
There have been several threads on abandonware stuff. Now, I am proud to say that we can now share abandonware in the same place! I will warn you the archive is kind of light for now. I had a whole lot of abandonware stuff before my hd crashed and I reinstalled windows, but this is what I've recovered. I think the folder is read/write so you can share your stuff here. Feel free to delete the windows media audio folder as it doesn't work. Am looking into this further as I know there's a way to fix it. Actually, keep the bt sync folder as it still installs some of the files except msaudio.ocx. The archive is done via a bit torrent sync folder. For those who are already using by sync and know how to, go right ahead and add the folder. The secret is
AZ7ATPSYZSYVEECN4GPI3G2B4KRFDJEUD
Now, for first time use, do the following. Download bt sync from www.bittorrentsync.com. Now, if you use nvda,
download a bt sync nvda addon here
Now in the bt sync installation, it will ask if you have a secret. You can always add folders later, but I recommend you do this now. Now paste the following in the secret field.
AZ7ATPSYZSYVEECN4GPI3G2B4KRFDJEUD
Now choose a folder on your hd where you want to sync the folder to. It's always up to you where you sync the folder, but depending on how big the folder gets, if you have one handy I recommend using an external hard drive to sync the files to. Or you can get
bitcasa
they give you 10 gb for free and you can up to 10 more free gb by inviting users to bitcasa. But I doubt this folder will reach 10 gb if it does, then I will be surprised. Now that we've chosen where the folder shal be saved to, just finish setup and syncing will start immediately. If using an external hd, leave it connected for an hour or two just to be safe. Have fun! And now my question for you all. IN a previous topic, Seby suggested uploading to a website for people to download. The advantage is that you don't need a client, but disadvantage is that the more people download, the heavier the bandwidth cost on the person s maintaining it, hence sometimes the downloads will become slower. The disadvantage to bt sync is you need a client, but the advantage is that we are all maintaining it. So, the more people download this folder, the faster it will become. That is refered to as "seeding" in torrent terms. So, which method do you prefer?