Re: slay the spire now accessible!

Hi all,
Is it only me? Or there are multiple things We can't see when using Text the spire?

For example what kind of cards We can get? I mean the colors, yellow, silver, blue? It determines if the card is unique, rare etc.

The same with the bosses: There are bosses who are changing their form so you can plan the situation and strategy. If I Am wrong let me know.

What about the game tutorial messages? As far as I know it is teaching you about game mechanics and what is what and how you can use things.