Casting using Google Chrome

So, I have an Android TV with Chrome Cast Builtin, and even though I am able to cast media from my other phones on this network, somehow, this laptop is unable to cast to that TV.
People talk about resetting TV, resetting Wifi, etc etc, but none of them have gotten me the solution that works.
So, is anyone else has some experience in this issue, what are the possible solutions other than resetting things, because I've already tried those.