Re: Sounds of Eden!

hello. I've just explored this and I actually really love it. Personally, I think strategy would take away from the relaxation and peace of the experience. As much as I love more competitive games, this type, where there is no need to keep score, manage resources, or worry over things is really refreshing. I personally hate trying to juggle resources and think something that breaks away from that is really lovely. I would, though, as others have said, love the possibilities for more friendly critters, and the ability to customize the garden to make it a mini world entirely unique that you can step into and tend in all the ways you like. I know I'm very much in the minority as to not really wanting a bunch of strategy thrown in, but I I felt it worth saying anyway, just so you know that some like the concept as it is already. Over all, I think a lot of spoken content/planning would be too much. Whatever you do though, I'm sure it will be really, really wonderful. smile Thank you ever so much for putting this together.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john_weed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector