Re: Playable SNES games

If you can play Japanese (Super Famicom) games, the DBZ: Super Butouden trilogy is playable, along with DBZ: Hyper Dimention. I guess there's Primal Rage? If not for the climbing levels, I'd say Spider-man and Venom: Maximum Carnage... I don't think there are any level-skip cheats for that game?
How playable is Final Fight? I've played it briefly, but not enough to say how playable it is over all.
* Super Butouden 2 does have some bits in story mode where you have to make choices, and they're all in Japanese. I think the first two choices you're presented with are which character to play as, and who to train with. I have no idea about the rest.