Re: where is captan dynamite full version?

Frankly Camochek I don't actually think you understand this particularly well, either in terms of quality of acting, of getting sounds for games, or in terms of game development, heck if you don't understand Bgt but expect to learn on your own with no teaching I don't really see how you expect developers who've learnt much more complex programming languages and often paid fees to universities for that knolidge to just automatically give their work away for nothing. It's true some do, but this is a kindness, not a requirement.

Your like someone who walks into a restaurant and says "can I have a free meal? I know you have to pay for the ingredients and that you spent all that time and money learning to become a chef, but at home my mum makes me dinner for nothing so I expect you should in your restaurant"