Re: slay the spire now accessible!

I seem to be having the same issue as pates witch is really confusing because I have played this game before several times on this machine. The logs don't seem to show anything the game just kind of stops with this in the end of the log: 12:35:57.755 INFO controller.CInputHelper> [CONTROLLER] Utilizing DirectInput
I wonder if I don't have the latest versions of the mods or what but I believe this could become a big problem if more people run in to this issue. I can upload my send to devs if that helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector