Re: Does anyone have a good audio theme for nvda?

I've been using NVDA without sounds as soon as they switched to Python 3 and unspoken stopped working, and it's certainly not a problem. It's something that if I can have working properly, I'll enjoy, but if not, not a big deal. I'm also on the alpha and can't say I am experiencing many issues with the build of Unspoken I posted.