Procedural realms, the mud with crafting, cooking & building is back!

Hello all!
Maybe some of you remember that one or two years ago i was here asking about procedural realms and if it will ever be back.
I sent an email to the admin, not expecting an answer,
and For a long time nothing happened.
But to my shock when I opened my mail this morning, I got a surprising reply.
Procedural realms is back online.
Imagine my completely "Uh...wait, What?" Reaction.
After reading it twice I connected to the game and spammed the poor admin with ideas.
But for the ones wondering what in the 9 circles of despair i'm talking about, here's more information:
Procedural Realms is a brand new codebase written from the ground up. Inspired by Diku MUDs, rogue-like games, and Diablo-style loot and equipment systems, the game features a randomly generated open world with many monsters to kill and dungeons to explore. Some of the highlights include: * Extensive crafting system, almost everything is craftable. * Randomly generated equipment. * Many skills and classes to choose from. * Player built houses and shops. * Build and excavate mines, clear farmland, roads, walls, fences. * AI agents that can be hired to fight alongside you. * Flexible character progression. * Resource-driven economy, shops only carry items sold to them. * Thorough in-game help system. * Quests, fishing, farming, cooking, mining, smithing, and much more. The game is operational and open for player testing. There's a solid core game in place but we need players to help shape what the future will be. Things like guilds, PvP/PK, and endgame content are not yet complete. Your feedback is important! Please let us know what you think."
Description from mudstats.

IMPORTANT!
Here are some things that you HAVE TO SET to make the game easier for screen reader users.
config automap off
prompt -
config healthbars off
You won't see exits such as n, e, etc. in most cases exits are in every direction, the overworld is one big interconnected grid. So you can move in every direction.
To compete in the arena the command is compete.
No, there's no soundpack, yet. feel free to make one.
There are no room descriptions, but I don't mind, he is still working on the game and anyway Personally I don't read them.
Suggest ideas with the feedback command.

And now what you are waiting for.

Here is the mail he sent, including the connection info:
I know it's been a little while but I dusted the project off and have it back up and running smile

If you're still interested you can connect at
procrealms.ddns.net port 3000

I am working on modernizing the code base right now, but I have a feeling it's not very well optimized for the visually impaired right now.
I would be happy to work towards making it more accessible if there is interest.

Thank you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bluegreen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector