Re: Problem with chinese games

NVDA translate has been update to work with the latest NVDA. Still, it does seem to be  kind of whacky. I was playin Journey to the West earlier and some things just refuse to translate. I'm in the first village now and all I see is the number one. Is there a way to have QTranslate read the clipboard automatically without having to press a keyboard shortcut every time you want the game translated? That was my experience with it, anyway.