Need Help Boosting Street Fighter V's Gameplay Performance

Hi,

I've been trying to play Street Fighter V: Champion Edition for Windows for some time now. While I've been able to win some matches, the gameplay feels rather sluggish to me compared to Ultra Street Fighter IV. The menus work fine, however, and I'm not experiencing any stuttering with the music or SFX.
I experienced similar behavior with Mortal Kombat XL, but it was resolved by running it's Auto Configuration tool, though I have no idea what it adjusted to make the game work better.
With SFV, I haven't come across an Auto Config feature. I've also found some Youtube videos regarding this issue, but there's no narration, just music. (I hate it when people do that!)
Does anyone have any recommendations on what settings to adjust?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Sapergia

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector