Improving your Chess

Okay, there have been a few chess topics over the last year, but I want to create this one in order to consolidate resources, strategies and discussion.

I also want to put out a standing offer, of sorts.

QuentinC's playroom allows people to play chess against one another. It's perfectly accessible and, so far as I can see, bug-free. More, you can at the very least text-chat with whoever you're playing against.
I'm no grandmaster, by any means, but if any of you are novice to intermediate players and want to improve your chess, I may be able to help. Maybe others would be able and willing as well.
I figure hey, why not put this out here and see what happens?

Remember, this is for everything. Resources, YouTube links, offers to play, strategy discussion, whatever you like.