Re: How I can watch the series of HARRY POTTER with audio description?

Now I'm confused, if Warner Brothers own HBO, wouldn't it make sence to have it on HBO max?

I'm in Australia so things are a bit different here.

We don't have HBO Max or Peacock here, so both of those providers are with our pay tv provider Foxtel, so naturally Those films are going to their recently launched streaming service, funnily enough, they're calling it Binge.

They must have some sort of contract that hasn't expired yet in the US, because I see posts on the disney plus subreddit about content that we have had on D + from day one, only recently appearing on the US version.

Talk about a huge mess, and I have a feeling it's going to be like that for many years, until licences expire.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector