Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I really need to work out how to get a monster's stats right up faster without having them get too old before they're SS-Rank. I know others have had this issue before, so I know it's hard and takes lots of combining. And I know giving them too many stat-modifying medications makes them age faster. I've used shining herbs and it doesn't take me back down a stage. Both the monsters I used them on were in old age, and they were still in old age after I gave them the herb, though they were less old than before judging by how many points I got from training. And I can only use herbs on monsters once each. The best way I've found to get monsters stronger is to put them into as many high-level competitions as possible. Once I get to B-Rank, though, I have to go up one stage at a time. A-Rank things require me to have stats at least in the 400's, and S-Rank needs them to be in the 500's. I still don't have my current monster in S-Rank for Contests, probably because I have to be mostly passive for those. I can outrun them for marathons and capture flags close to collection boxes to rack up points, and of course kick the opponent's butt in the Colosseum, but in contests I have to hope the others don't have better points than me, or that they pick bad options, and the high-level competitors are too smart to rely on that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector