Re: AirPuck - A Multiplayer Air Hockey Game

Will test later today and let you know, but I played two games yesterday with a friend. In the first one I was player 2, and I noticed it was pretty much impossible to score. Then we switched on purpose and I was player 1. After scoring a few points, I stopped playing on purpose to see if my theory is correct, and it indeed was. Even after doing literally nothing, I could not lose a point. Ironically, the only way to lose a point is either alt tabbing away from the game or writing a chat. The second bug doesn't need a lot of explaining. In the middle of a game, you can simply access the control panel and change the score. If the score happens to be 7 to 4 for example, changing it to 5 in the middle of a game would result in your victory. The score should only be possible to change before the game starts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector