Re: bloodstorm

Okay. So my question is, because even I don't know what you guys really want. You've put us through so much stress its almost making my mind go blank. What do you guys really want. I have tried to be nice, but I just can't handle this anymore. What, the fuck do you guys really want us to do. We've tried to fix lag. We've tried to satisfy most, if not all, of the community. But there seems to be some of you who want nothing but chaos to arise. This community treats us devs like we're capable of doing everything. But we're not. We're still humans. It's so unclear what people want these days because all people want is games to die. We've even fixed the bugs that Ironcross listed in his helpful post. But even then after that, people still want to target us with all their might. It's sad. I really do not blame developers for stopping the development of their games now. Because this, this is exactly the lashing they get. I'll be taking my leave now. But once I can hear an actual suggestion that makes sense and isn't aiming to cause all this, then let me know and I'll be happy to implement it for you if Mohamed and I both agree to it. But if this is all its going to be, then cout me out.
@Vulcan: So you're saying, like, remove the public status thing from the builder menu and make the admins figure out whether it should be public or not, right?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector