Re: bloodstorm

@Ivan: Huh. Never really thought of it that way. But.
I tseems like people don't really have any concern for the game but to see its downfall. The player feedback we receive doesn't tend to be feedback, they're usually snarky comments that have no purpose but to clog the feedback list with unnecessary content. We've been trying to take player feedback, but at the same time we're trying to make them aware of the consequences. Someone recently said I should make animals be able to spawn on people's maps. I said for 1, that this would cause issues all around, because our server has an animal limit of 15 in the daytime and 30 at night. Removing that limit could have unpredictable results. I made them aware of this, but I'm not sure if they really got it.
I love taking player feedback. I really do. But when it comes to feedback that is disrespectful and not constructive, of course I'm going to snap. Saying a cannon sounds like a fridge is different from saying this game is going to die, or, this game sucks. What sort of feedback is there in that? What are we supposed to do then?
True feedback has a clear meaning. True feedback ensures the developer know what exactly they want implemented or what exactly they are recommending to the developer. "I think that a cannon would be nice in this game, please add the cannon." "I feel the wand is a little too powerful, please decrease the damage." I'm not asking you guys to tell us what to do. I'm simply asking you guys to give me specifics. Right now it seems most people are just aiming to cause issues. That's not my goal here.
Rory. This is the exact lashing he gets. And you guys don't even give a fuck about his work. When he didn't release that one game, everyone pounced like him like he was the mouse and you guys were the cats. Is that really how you're going to continue to treat us underaged devs just because we have no experience in managing something? Or are you guys going to try and make us realize our mistakes in more specifics rather than in snarky comments that have no purpose other than to likely bring the devs down.
All I'm asking for is to acknowledge that we are trying our best. We have our limits. WE are in school, and we are trying to graduate and become what we want to become, do what we want to do in life.
Have a good day, and take care of yourselves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector