Re: Legendary: A better and accessible alternative to epic games launcher

I mainly posted this for people who want to play GTA.
Do we have any more games that are accessible we can play?
Generally not really, but we can allways try to play some.
epic's stil giving stuff away so i guess if people want they can.
Again, i claimed GTA and i wanted to play it and this thing saves me the trouble of using the launcher.
A quick question. Do i need to make a socialclub accound after i get GTA running or wil it just work?