Re: Heavy Hitters in Manamon 2

Bulderdash is another one I haven't played with. I should though, but I know it's really fragile and requires some setup to really hit hard. Placebot is just nuts with certain gear. I feel like I should have paid more attention to its special attack when I bred it though. The one I have has remarkable health, perfect strength, shitty magic attack and remarkable everywhere else, and gets some special moves. Dussoket is getting special electric moves, and Garganchan is getting special fire moves. All of these are physical attackers. Mightauras is a monster. I usually use this along with Wavotamus and Mantasteel, then Sacroloon and two others. Last playthrough was Ureinaman and Snowmonno.