Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Yeah the itch support idea isn't a bad one, that's what I had to do as well.
Also, I forgot to congratulate you on the update Huw!  Shriek!
It's really cool to see The Gaming Dictator get a place in the game, and I like how you used his character to address the comment I made about the swamp goblins talking so well too.
It's also nice that you added my original idea for him as another character rather than just scrapping it all together.
And the reason I have to destroy everything is because I just simply will not stand for inconsistency when it comes to violence.
Oh and yaye for book fixes!  Combing through all of those is on my "painful but necessary" todo list and this will make it much easier on me.
Good to hear that your making significant headway on your backlog, that's good for both you and us.  LOL

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector