Re: I am trying to record a new song, but, provlem whit virtual recorder

Yes. It's almost as if the CPU can't handle two simultaneous transcoding operations at the same time, and one of them suffers because of it. In my experience, it's usually the voice that lags behind. You do not see this issue when you use just about any other software. Though the way you have to do it differs from the way virtual recorder lets you. in that app, you can simply choose both then hit record. When using other software, you are likely to need a virtual cable to route two things to, or system sounds will inevitably wreck your recording. I think our OP could do with learning a DAW though.