Audio Game Developers Discord

Hello,

I'd like to invite all audio game developers (programmers and non-programmers) to the AudioGameDev Discord server. If you program audio games, do sound design, develop mechanics and stories, then you'll feel right at home.

What we have to offer:

* Role-based access to different parts of the server separated by programming language or environment
* Moderator staff to help you with your incquiries
* Announcements about audio game development related news
* A space for you to share your works in progress or finished products, whether those are games, libraries, plugins for game engines that are accessibility related, sounds, music, etc.
* A friendly community of likeminded audiogame development enthusiasts

If that sounds appealing, feel free to drop by!

Simply join the server, familiarize yourself with our short list of rules and give us a very quick introduction so we can assign you to the proper roles. This way, we'll hide unnecessary clutter from you and you'll only see the info you want!

Note: We've just set up this server and are still in the process of fleshing everything out. If you find any problems, do let us know. As we mature I will remove this part of this post.

Remember to be nice to one another! This server is moderated.

Hope to see a few of you there!