Re: I am mad at this forum

Before you made this post, I did not know who you are. Sure, I might've seen your name somewhere, but it is so generic that it definitely would not have stuck within my mind if I had.

As such, this is my first impression of you. And to be honest, I see no reason why I ought to encourage you to stay. Hell, I might just have to restrain myself, so I don't encourage you to leave ...

I clicked on your profile just long enough to note that, not counting this one, your last post was 2 months ago. What the hell even brought this on? Even Brad's decision to leave had justification behind it, though it's probably best I don't comment if it was any good.

But please, do tell us all about this  better treatment you're expecting, and oh so very deserving of. What exactly would that entail?

There, this should be a decently sarcastic post to satisfy your hunger for attention. You are very welcome!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector