Re: I am mad at this forum

@ OP, Don't you find it interesting that you don't want your mistakes and your past brought up out here, and yet you just did precisely what you don't want?  If you were any kind of intelligent worth keeping on this forum, you would have realized that you should in fact let bygones be bygones rather than trying to bribe a whole community full of people, acting like you alone have the power to sell them on the idea that "either you treat me how I think I deserve to be treated or I'm out of here!"
Heh, if karma's to be trusted at all as a standard to go by, I have more reputation than you do out here, and thus should feel entitled to push the community around by saying, either you act like my idea of grownups or I'm tossing the blanket and leaving this piece of garbage!  But no, bless me; no.  Even when all the chips are down I'm still fighting for this community, tooth and nail because I believe and know deep down inside it can be better.  Hypothetically, I could probably lead a virtual stampeed against you on this forum and practically force you to leave!  So can Mayana.  So can Ironcross.  So can camlorn.  So can  afrim, Lucas1853, chrisnorman7,  and many others who may or may not post in here.  I can promise you I won't, and neither will any of they.  Know why?  Because we're generally respected for our perspective.  Know why that is?  Because we don't generally throw our weight around and act like we're all around better than anyone else.  We're even kind and courteous enough not to step on each other's toes.  I don't always agree with Ironcross or camlorn.  They, I'm sure, don't always agree with me either.  And that's fine.  They probably don't even agree with this post... I may never find out.  What I do know is that they're not going to try to act like I'm beneath them and that if I don't stop posting what they may or may not see as absolute idiocy they'll leave the community, or try to have me tossed out, or anything of the sort.  I think, in our own ways we do try to help each other out, even when we don't agree, or at least, I know I do.  I'm not here for the following.. I"m here to help.  Maybe that's why people at least regard me with some semblance of respect?  I don't know.  I do know that I intend to keep doing it, until I'm told I need to can it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector