Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

@jade, what I menat is that at the time being, there are two options for game controls  in the menu when choosing game Controls. When I play the demo, i get instructions both in keyboard and Controls. THis makes it a bit confusing for me and I don't know exactly what setup is used for game Controls. Is the keyboard being used? Or the Xbox controller? It tells me that keyboard is set as my instructions, but still get some Controls not in keyboard. That is related to moving around at the start of the demo and Controls for the bow demo, player Equipment demo and magic demo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector