Re: Another series I've rediscovered

As for my favorite, hard to choose. My least favorite is easy though, Opal. That one makes me want to reach through the book and, well, I'm sure you can imagine. I don't like self-centered, arrogant, mentally unstable morons, and Opal is all of those things in one bratty little package. I realize these are not nice terms, but they aren't directed at any of you, so unless you're an insane character from the series in question, please disregard. As for Juliet, no spoilers, but I think you would be surprised a little later.