Re: a small concern about the public record of disciplinary action

"Except for the fact that i've never said a personal attack is a personal attack if it wasn't,"

I would laugh if it wasn't so damn sad.

I often ask myself what people like Simbter or Deadstar are getting by being the way they are. It can't feel nice to not being liked by almost the whole forum. I personally would feel awful. Now one of you will probably say: "I don't care what some random people on the internet feel about me and it doesn't matter to me.", but honestly, I can not believe that. We all like to be liked or to be respected and we feel happy if we can make somebody else happy. And it would be so easy. A few months of normal, friendly chats on the forum, talking about games or exploding power supplies, asking questions or helping out others, stopping to throw accusations and destructive criticism around left and right, and most of all stopping to lash out at everybody, and I'm sure people would slowly but surely open up to you again. I simply can not believe that you yourself like what you're doing here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector