starmourn, space/ground mud

So this mud is rather cool with a pretty interactive storyline in the begining that'll make you feel like you're playing with a human. If you don't think about them being all npcs.
Anyways, it is a space mud from ironrealms with 5 classes and. above 5 races(forgot the exact number.) Each class is actually pretty different, e.g, with an engineer class you build your own tools such as bots that patrol through set rooms or bombs, tripwires etcetera, a b e a s t class(BioInterfacing Exoskeletal Assault Suit Tech/Technician ,depending on whether you're referring to the suit or the operator. These are shock troops that seek to overwhelm their opponents with a panoply of weapons and the enhanced strength granted to them by their suits.
The three BEAST class skills are MWP (Mobile Weapons Platform), Plasmacasting, and Suittech.
etcetera.

All of the races also have a backstory, rituals, way of birth, life expentincies etcetera.
IMO, the mud is pretty cool, I liked the tutorial, and I  definately like the ground more than the space. The cool thing is you don't have to touch space if you don't want to from what I've heard. The maximum members I've seen online is 10, but the help is cool

connection info,
www.starmourn.com
23
I'm Gesu there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector