Re: New to Madden NFL

The menus except the playbooks are accessible for the blind. When in a game there is a rumble feature to help players know if they are doing a running play or a passing play.
Face of the franchise does not have any accessible menus for the blind. However if you have a Windows 10 machine you can use the Xbox app with NVDA to OCR the screen to see what is on it.
I have not had a good opportunity to mess with the game. I plan on doing that some time this week.
If you are a football fan you should get the new game. Especially if you have not played last year's game.