Free Instrument VST Recommendations

Hi community,
So I'm looking for drums, lots of drums. Any drums. Acoustic. Electric. Anything, or everything!
They just have to be accessible (duh), work well in Reaper, and have a mighty price tag of around... hmm let's see. How 'bout zero dollars?
But in all seriousness, if you could point me in the right direction, that'd be very much appreciated.
Oh, and while I'm at it, do you know where I can get a realistic-sounding saxophone?