Re: looking for soccer fans

believe it or not it is possible. When I play I just use a gaming headset like a turtle beach so i can get the game audio right in my ears, and then I use the cues from the commentators and the sound of the ball to know if I have it and I then just use my soccer knowledge to help me figure out where I am on the field. And the fans help too actually. And if the menus are accessible, that means I could probably go nuts on manager mode in career. I might be upgrading to a newer xbox at some point now, because of course, i am currently stuck with the 360. Still would love to play football manager though.