Re: slay the spire now accessible!

So I've gotten quite a few reports of crashes, specifically every window including Mod The Spire disappearing. Normally if a mod crashes Mod The Spire is unaffected and shows an error message so I thought this wasn't an issue with my mod. But its gotten quite common so I'm not sure anymore. I haven't been able to reproduce it so I don't know what causes it.
One option that might help is getting the logs from the sendToDev folder. The most recent log file would be in sendToDev/logs and is called SlayTheSpire.log. Hopefully whatever causes Mod The Spire to crash still has an error message.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector