Re: Free Instrument VST Recommendations

Still want a good electric guitar vst that is accessible. I just upgraded to the collector's version of Komplete12 and am now just waiting on my new drive to get all of this set upp, but I don't know if it comes with any good guitar stuff worth writing home about or that is straight up accessible.  That always seems to be the case though; we end up with something we seriously want to use because it sounds good, like thrill, but it's not as accessible as it sounds.  I'll still end up having fun in the end, I guess, but I cannot deny I'd like more accessibility in general.  I hate feeling like I can't hold a candle to my sighted counterparts, as it were, or like I have to work twice as hard to produce something simple when I can see them doing it in a matter of seconds on youtube.