Re: What games would you like in the community?

Kingdom Hearts, minus the obligatory level-grinding.
... Make it a 90s Saban crossover of doom. They had MMPR, X-men, TMNT, and DBZ all at the same time, didn't they? ... Eh, I think they dropped DBZ and ended X-men before TMNT: The Next Mutation, so maybe not. And there's no chance of TMNT and Marvel coming anywhere near each other in the immediate future. But I don't even care; I want to see one of Cable's time-travel clashes with Apocalypse lead to the Zenoverse, and Trunks, Bishop and the Blue Centurion sending you on a mission to hijack the Technodrome to use as a time-fortress. And you get stuck with Jubilee and Justin as your default party members, and if ever the writers feel like having them do anything obnoxious, you'll be attacked by Cell Jrs who have been trained by the Shredder in the art of Ninjutsu, or Cog/Sentinal hybrids, or something.
Of course, Majin Buu will absorb Apocalypse and Darkspector, only for Apocalypse's will to seize control, resulting in a boss battle you stand no chance of winning. You'll probably have to Antman your way inside the abomination and somehow do ... something. But whatever.
And there can be a Big Bad Beetleborgs level, so you can use their cheat for pulling new equipment out of nowhere. Actually, having a comicbook artist as the source of your stuff could be an interesting element, but I have no idea how it could be made more interesting than any other generic equipment crafter in any other game. Hmm.