I'm looking for a good pare of earbuds.

I've been using apple headphones for a year or so for listening to podcasts and have noticed they're ok, but I want better if possible.

I don't want to buy raycon earbuds because they're very bassy and i'd like a good mix.

I use over ear headphones inside and they work great,, but these will be for walking around, can anyone help?

Oh also, I'm not a fan of those ones that go in your ears so if there are any like the apple headphoens but better, that's what I'd be after.

I'm from the UK if that helps at all.