Re: The Synthizer Thread

@170
Please create a time machine and I'll be happy to get that to you.  But as I've said many times before, I've got maybe 1-2 days a week to devote to this project, and my primary concern is features that only I can write.  Until and unless this becomes of interest to sighted devs with the required expertise, that's how I have to look at the priorities.

95% of people these days are on 64-bit Windows.  Chris Norman did Lucky Thirteen and I don't think anyone even noticed that there's not a 32-bit version.  Your concern is mostly hypothetical.  You have to go out of your way to get a 32-bit copy of Windows nowadays, and things like the lack of reverb and a proper event system are actually blocking people and making their lives difficult.  If someone wants to fight Appveyor, feel free.  That's the only blocker and I am accepting prs.

I don't understand why you think that I need the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Windows apps explained to me.  Also, overall, I promise that asking for features over and over isn't changing my priorities.  If you want to change my priorities, show me non-hypothetical cases where it matters.  "I've got this project and I can't do x" will go much further.  "I don't use Synthizer because you don't have 32-bit releases", yeah, but I've said I'm going to work on it and this is also pre-1.0 software with a grand total of one developer, and I've been transparent about that from the beginning.