Re: Sunrise Waterfall version 3.2, more than just a website builder

Unfortunately, this waterfall is still quite not as smooth as it should be smile
Seriously though, the old version was definitely less buggy. Ok, so what happens is I export a project to HTML, and the program complains about an error and that I should check my encoding settings, which of course doesn't make sense since I always use UTF8. However, when I look in the folder itself, the project is actually exported perfectly fine and the special characters work as expected, thanks for that fix by the way. So that's not a huge problem, but my issues with the program are mostly with the new features. There is a very useful feature allowing you to import a file, except it's very problematic at the moment. When I import a page, the program first of all crashes. However, if I load it back up along with the project, the page is correctly imported, or at least it seems so on first look. However, the page loses it's title, and possibly other things as well though I can't say for certain as I tested with only a simple page with a title and a link to go back, where the link was retained but not the title. Third and the final crash happens when activating the options to view elements or reorder them. The program hangs for a bit,, then displays the elements, without any way to go back out of that screen. There is no back button, close when tabbing, escape doesn't work, basically you have to quit the program. Hopefully these things can be fixed.