Re: The Vale (final?) Demo

Yikes!
I suggest you avail yourself with a mirror, champ. The irony of you doing the very things you accuse me of is not lost on me at all.
This is also the second time you started snarling at me like an ill tempered dog, the last time you were attempting to imply that I was a quote unquote Spaz.
You want to go on about me tossing barbs at people? Never in  all the time on here have I ever told anyone that their being a spastic.
I suppose you're going to attempt to twist me correcting grryfindore's spelling of my username into me being a dick? Thing is... I see people doing that kind of thing on here all the time and noone bats an eyelid.
To grryfindore, if this has caused you offence in any way then I apologize and will remove that part of my post if you wish. If I'm due any punitive action, then lay it on me. My chin is ready.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector