Re: problem with sound in reaper

hello remi
as I can see; I maybe have a fiew ideas to fix your problem: depending on if your using vb audio cable; or a normal output device
if your using virtual audio cable you need to have the record input; line one; line two or what ever it is: listening to your speakers your using as your default; or mostly used; device: if you don't know how to do it let me know
if you set your output device in reaper pref's to your speakers; maybe it mite be your vst settings
also; check if your fx is bypassed: if it is; press b; to make it active
if for some reason everytime you oepn a vst it bypasses the auddio: that meens you have the autobypassing of vst audio: to fix this; go to
repaer pref's: control p; there is a treeview box: just press v until you here vst's; then press tab: keep pressing tab until you here a checkbox saying
Bypass audio while opening plug-in config window (good for some non-threadsafe VSTs)  check box
if you here that checkbox says it's checked; uncheck it: it's only used for vsts that output a very hi volume sound when loaded
if that's all ready unchecked...
your on your own
sorry to be an ass like this; but I never expeerienced any problems like that before so I am not relaly sure how to fix your problem: =if you can tell what virtual instrument your trying to open; I mite have info on it