Re: SoundRTS, a real-time strategy audio game

Please revert the way unit information was displayed to the old behavior. When pressing control e now, it says something to the tune of "You control 10 peasants exploit woods and 5 peasants exploit gold mine". Either revert the behavior, provide an option to disable it, or change it so that shift with the letters reads that information. In other words, give the player the choice of which information to receive.

While we're talking about changes, please set the soundpack as the default set of sounds for the game. The current default sounds are horrible and I immediately switch to soundpack.