Re: Are weekly DB updates stopped?

Thanks defender.
We got the first clear scan in June, the problem since then has actually been my lady having anxiety attacks when she believes she might be experiencing possible symptoms of a relapse.

Combine this with me just plane not taking stress well and some of my own issues getting triggered by the hole situation, and you don't make for a particularly easy time, even prior to hand manglings.

I've started on updates though as you'll gather from the link on the main page, so hopefully we can get things running again.