Re: Madden 21 trial available.

Heya,

I'm going to be blunt here. Even if EA would have done a complete accessibility overhaul, everything reads and is 100 percent accessible, Madden 21 is still a game I wouldn't purchase.

firstly because it is bugged beyond anything else, it's basically a roster update for 60 dollars which could be sold for 20, and at each and every corner you get loored into ultimate team and pay with real cash.

So, I might be the minority here, but unless madden changes, I'm out, no matter tha´e accessibility leaps.

Greetings moritz.