Issues with Shades of doom2.0

Hey guys. So as the name states, I am having 2 issues with shades of doom that I hope you can help me with, the first is not so serious, but I would like to use my screen reader, NVDA, with the game, but I get an error diologue stating: 'Error!   dialog  Error initializing screen reader or MS SAPI.' The next one is more serious because I can't continue the game without it. I fall down the hole in the floor, and encounter this: 'Error!   dialog  Error in file load. file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shades of Doom 2.0\SODlevel2.dm' Thanks you guys, I hope you'll have a solution for me. I just bought the game yesterday, and i want to complete it.